Children's Camp Information
Spring training in Hintertux is fantastic. We recommend that under 12s be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC. For those not living in with ATC, Coaches will send out a message each night letting parents know the plan for the next day as to where and when to meet. We start skiing on the 8th and finish up the afternoon of the 13th April.
Dates & Prices
- 13-20 April 2018
- £1200 Residential
- £400 training only
Travel from Tignes: There will be an ATC van travelling from Tignes following the British Championships on the 13 April.
Travel from the UK: Accompanied flights form Edinburgh are as follows:
Don't forget to bring a "Parent Consent to Travel" form filled out with you to the airport, you can download one here:
Jackober Hotel in Vorderlanersbach Austria +43 5287 86800
Sean Langmuir - 07940017548 email@example.com
Meghan Costello - 07936605433
Lara Burgart - 07850625810
Lift Passes - Live out training only
If you have opted for "training only" you will need to buy your own lift pass and be ready to go Sunday morning at the bottom of the Hintertux Glacier Gondola.
Equipment Check list - please put your name on everything. ATC cannot be held responsible for lost kit.
- SL and GS skis
- Protection - including certified FIS helmet and back protector
- Cat-suit and training shorts
- Warm jacket and salopettes
- Thermals and ski socks x2
- Hat, gloves x2 and buff
- Fitness clothing and running shoes including shorts and tracksuit
- Tuning equipment including wax, files, 87 / 88-degree angle, waxing iron, scraper etc. (benches provided)
- ATC clothing if you have some (please wear when travelling)
- Sun-cream and lippy with sunscreen
- Casual clothes
- Water bottle, travel adaptor, towel
- Pocket money - needed for travel days for drinks/food at airports, and for extras like hot chocolate, hot soup for lunch, etc.
Transfers to Resort with ATC
This will be in the ATC team van or by Transfer company
Emergency medical insurance is required and specifically you need to be covered for ski racing. We highly recommend cancelation insurance, because if you have to cancel your booking due to any reason within 4 weeks of the camp start date you will not receive a refund from ATC. You are responsible for checking that your insurance meets these requirements.
Booking - step by step
- Pay for the camp in full or pay deposit http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/projects/
- Fill out the booking form
- Book flights https://www.easyjet.com/en/ call us to make sure camp is confirmed
- Read and sign ATC Athlete Code of Conduct http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/read-me-1/
- Ensure all equipment is ready and in good condition – call your coach if you need help
- Read your last ATC coaches report, and bring it with you
- Make sure your passport and insurance are up to date