U12 / U14 / U16 Only
Children's Camp Information
Spring training in Hintertux is fantastic. We recommend that under 12s be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC. For those not living in with ATC, Coaches will send out a message each night letting parents know the plan for the next day as to where and when to meet. We start skiing on the 8th and finish up the afternoon of the 13th April.
Dates & Prices
- 7th to 13 April 2018
- £900 Residential if paid before the 7th of February, £950 if paid after that. Residential includes transfer to/from airport on group flights, meals and accommodation, coaching, lift passes, and help with ski tuning. Not including flights and insurance.
- £400 training only
Travel from Tignes: There will be an ATC van travelling from Tignes following the British Championships on the 6th of April.
Travel from the UK: Accompanied flights form Edinburgh are as follows:
- Outbound: EasyJet EZY6913 10:55 EDI Edinburgh MUC Munich
Lara will accompany the racers on this flight, her booking ref is ETVTRQG She will meet everyone at the Easyjet check in desk 2 hours before departure. Please check your bags as soon as you arrive.
- Return: EasyJet EZY6914 21:50 MUC Munich EDI Edinburgh (arrives 23:10)
accompanying adult will be Meghan Costello, booking ref ETSQ6HF
Don't forget to bring a "Parent Consent to Travel" form filled out with you to the airport, you can download one here:
Jackober Hotel in Vorderlanersbach Austria +43 5287 86800
Sean Langmuir - 07940017548 firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalia Pruska +48739053777 Natpru@gmail.com
Meghan Costello - 07936605433
Mark Blyth - 07786160638
House mum, Rachael Blyth - 07825684233
Lara Burgart - 07850625810
Lift Passes - Live out training only
If you have opted for "training only" you will need to buy your own lift pass and be ready to go Sunday morning at the bottom of the Hintertux Glacier Gondola.
Equipment Check list - please put your name on everything. ATC cannot be held responsible for lost kit.
- SL and GS skis
- Protection - including certified FIS helmet and back protector
- Cat-suit and training shorts
- Warm jacket and salopettes
- Thermals and ski socks x2
- Hat, gloves x2 and buff
- Fitness clothing and running shoes including shorts and tracksuit
- Tuning equipment including wax, files, 87 / 88-degree angle, waxing iron, scraper etc. (benches provided)
- ATC clothing if you have some (please wear when travelling)
- Sun-cream and lippy with sunscreen
- Casual clothes
- Water bottle, travel adaptor, towel
- Pocket money - needed for travel days for drinks/food at airports, and for extras like hot chocolate, hot soup for lunch, etc.
Transfers to Resort with ATC
This will be in the ATC team van or by Transfer company
Emergency medical insurance is required and specifically you need to be covered for ski racing. We highly recommend cancelation insurance, because if you have to cancel your booking due to any reason within 4 weeks of the camp start date you will not receive a refund from ATC. You are responsible for checking that your insurance meets these requirements.
Booking - step by step
- Pay for the camp in full or pay deposit http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/projects/
- Fill out the booking form
- Book flights https://www.easyjet.com/en/ call us to make sure camp is confirmed
- Read and sign ATC Athlete Code of Conduct http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/read-me-1/
- Ensure all equipment is ready and in good condition – call your coach if you need help
- Read your last ATC coaches report, and bring it with you
- Make sure your passport and insurance are up to date