We have have enjoyed fantastic training at this camp over the past few years! Great snow conditions and training are available high on the glacier and because it is not a busy time of year, we can train wherever we like.
We are offering an optional extra road trip to the BASS races at Rieteralm for a Slalom and Giant Slalom which is a great last opportunity for points. This is available for all ages categories. These races went very well last year with ATC kids on the podium and a victory in the GS. This BASS race trip may (depending on the dates) extend the camp by a number of days for those taking part. We recommend that under 12s be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC.
- 7th to 13 April 2018
- £900 Residential if paid before the 7th of February, £950 if paid after that (Residential includes transfer to/from airport on group flights, meals and accommodation, coaching, race support, lift passes, and help with ski tuning. Not including flights and insurance)
- £400 training only
BASS Races Road Trip
The Ambition BASS spring series include one Slalom and one Giant Slalom and are run in Reiteralm Austria. Dates and prices TBC. (Not included in the Spring Hintertux price)
GBR race entries and information can be found on the GBSKI website http://www.gbski.com/index.php
Camp Head Coaches
Equipment Check list
- SL GS SG skis
- Protection - including certified FIS helmet and back protector
- Cat-suit and training shorts
- Warm jacket - remember its cold in the dome so dress for -7c
- Thermals and ski socks x2
- Hat, gloves x2 and buff
- Fitness clothing and running shoes including shorts and tracksuit
- Tuning equipment including wax, files, 87 / 88-degree angle, scraper etc. (iron, benches provided)
- ATC clothing if you have some (please wear when travelling)
- Sun-cream and lippy with sunscreen
- Casual clothes including
- Water bottle, travel adaptor, towel
- Pocket money - needed for travel days for drinks/food at airports, and for extras like hot chocolate, hot soup for lunch, etc.
Transfers to Resort with ATC
Emergency medical insurance is required specifically you need to be covered for ski racing. We highly recommend cancelation insurance, because if you have to cancel your booking due to any reason within 4 weeks of the camp start date you will not receive a refund from ATC.
Booking - step by step
- Pay for the camp in full or pay deposit http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/projects/
- Fill out the booking form
- Book flights https://www.easyjet.com/en/ call us to make sure camp is confirmed
- Read and sign ATC Athlete Code of Conduct http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/read-me-1/
- Ensure all equipment is ready and in good condition – call your coach if you need help
- Read your last ATC coaches report, and bring it with you
- Make sure your passport and insurance are up to date