ATC Ski Camps provide young racers with great training and support, in the best learning environments. Our camps are fun, meticulously organised and very well coached. We provide the best training in a safe atmosphere for young athletes to develop the skills they need for ski racing and life.
The ATC Base and Training Academy Austria
This winter ATC will open a racing base and racing academy in the heart of the Austrian Alps. ATC are offering athletes access to our world class training facility with supported time for academic work which athletes can bring from their home schools.
We also have a full time FIS team training and racing based out of the Academy.
ATC Indoor Slalom Super Tuesdays
The perfect environment for working on core technical skills. Originally set up for the summer months and now available all year round. Check out the ATC camps group facebook page for up to date information https://www.facebook.com/groups/atccamps/
- Tuesdays 6pm - 9pm
- Only £16.00 per person and free of charge for Team ATC athletes (not including a lift pass)
Regular Indoor Training
ATC has 20 places each Tuesday night from 6-9pm
November Fitness weekend
nethy bridge, Scotland
A big social, with a "little" fitness testing thrown in! Training for athletic strength, speed, and power are explained and practiced as well as a full weekend of biking, swimming in the river, playing in the forest, BBQs, hot tubs, good food and friends.
- 11th - 12th November
- Arrival 10am Saturday - Depart 4pm on Sunday.
- £100 per person. Includes accommodation, food, and all activities.
- Free for Team ATC and Team ATC Scotland athletes.
Cairngorm National Park
Fitness testing and forest activities followed by BBQ and workshops.
october Half term camps
Getting a good solid chunk of training in during the school holidays, we are back at one of our favourite training venues. Hintertux has no rival for quality of training at this time of year. The emphasis of this camp is to work on your position and balance, technical free skiing and to ski longer courses. We will use timing and video to verify the speed in different sections and different lines. Video analysis, fitness sessions, learn to ski tune sessions, and time for homework. This camp is a great first ski camp abroad and is suitable for everyone who loves skiing and wants to get better. It is also perfect for the more serious ski racers that need to get more miles on snow under their belts, before the first races of the season start. We have four separate weeks available through the October holidays. We recommend that under 12's be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC.
- 7th-13th October/14th-20th October / 21st-27th October / 28th October-3rd November
- Only £950 per week, including transfer to/from airport on group flights, meals and accommodation, coaching, race support, lift pass, and help with ski tuning. (Not including flights and insurance)
- £400 per week for training only (meet and pick up at the lifts each day)
Our October Home
Hintertux offers the first winter snow. ATC has been coming to Tux for over 20 years.
Christmas & New Year Camp
Ambition BASS Tech Series
Evolution Speed Series
This camp will be based the ATC base in Steinach Austria. This is a fantastic training location which is frequented by the Austrian Ski Team. We have great access to quality training areas morning noon and night under the lights! For those BASS racing we will travel on the 3rd January for the Ambition BASS races running the 4th 5th 6th and 7th January. During these races we will stay locally near the village of Saalfelden. We will also offer an extended camp to include the Evolution Speed Series BASS races in Reiteralm where we will stay in the village of Leogang. This camp and the races are suitable for all racers of U12 and older. We recommend under 12 children be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp.
- Christmas Camp 23rd to 29th December
Steinach (Tyrol Austria) £1300 all inclusive (£400 training only)
- New Year Camp 30th December to 5th January (ATC racing for U12s)
Steinach (Tyrol Austria) £1300 all inclusive (£400 training only)
- New Year Camp 30th Dec to 8th Jan
Steinach (Tyrol Austria) and including Ambition BASS Tech Series (travelling home on the 8th from Munich) £1600
- Evolution BASS Speed Series Jan 8th to 11th
Leogang Aut £650 (travelling home on the 11th from Munich)
- All camps - £400 Training Only
The Austria Academy
Training and racing during the Christmas and New Year holidays will be in the resort of Berger Alm
English championships (February half term)
Some of the nicest weather, best snow conditions and a chance to race against the best in the UK has been February in Bormio the past few years. This is a great race series that we would encourage all families to attend, and of course we also recommend training the week before the races. We suggest that under 12s be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC.
- 3rd to 9th February 2018 training week
- 10th to 17th February 2018 race week
- £1200 for residential if paid in full before the 3rd of December, £1300 if booked after that. (Price includes transfer to/from airport on group flights, meals and accommodation, coaching, race support, lift pass, and help with ski tuning, not including flights and insurance)
- £400 per week for training only
Racing at its best! Bormio offers great racing slopes including a SG
British Championships (easter - March April)
The National Championships, the best of the best in the nation competing for top spot and selection to the national teams and international races. Spring time in the French Alps is warm and sunny with hard snow in the mornings getting softer in the afternoons so the races start early. We prepare well for the championships and prioritise getting it right on the competition days. ATC won the Best Club Trophy for the under 16 boys at the British Champs. We will be looking to back up this performance this year and add to it in the other catagories. We recommend that under 12s be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC.
Training the week before the Champs is a neccessity to best prepare and build confidence. We have the use of a private piste with a fast turn around ski lift which enables us to get a ton of training in in a very short time.
- 17th to 23rd March - British Junior and Senior FIS Championships Training
- 24th to 30th March - British Junior and Senior FIS Championships Race Support and Training
- 24th to 30th March - British Children's and Minis Training
- 31st March to 6 April - British Children's and Minis Race Support and Training
- £1200 Residential (including transfer to/from airport on group flights, meals and accommodation, coaching, race support, lift pass, and help with ski tuning, not including flights and insurance) if paid in full before 25 January, £1300 per week if booked/paid after the 25th January
- £400 Training Only PW
Spring Camp (inc. BASS races)
We have have enjoyed fantastic training at this camp over the past few years! Great snow conditions and training are available high on the glacier and because it is not a busy time of year, we can train wherever we like.
We are offering an optional extra road trip to the BASS races at Rieteralm for a Slalom and Giant Slalom which is a great last opportunity for points. This is available for all ages categories. These races went very well last year with ATC kids on the podium and a victory in the GS. This BASS race trip may (depending on the dates) extend the camp by a number of days for those taking part. We recommend that under 12s be accompanied by their parents if this is their first camp with ATC.
- 7th to 13 April 2018
- £900 Residential if paid before the 7th of February, £950 if paid after that (Residential includes transfer to/from airport on group flights, meals and accommodation, coaching, race support, lift passes, and help with ski tuning. Not including flights and insurance)
- £400 training only
BASS Races Road Trip
The Ambition BASS spring series include one Slalom and one Giant Slalom and are run in Reiteralm Austria. Dates and prices TBC. (Not included in the Spring Hintertux price)
Quality and Relaxed
Spring in Hintertux is still winter up the mountain and summer in the valley.
Click here to subscribe to the ATC Bridge Athletic fitness programme £275.00 one year.
If you are interested in joining Team ATC please go to the Team ATC page to find out more information.