ATC Ski Camps provide young racers with great training in the best learning environments.
ATC camps are fun. They are also well organised and very well coached. We provide the best training atmosphere for young athletes to develop the skills they need for ski racing, and for life.
See below for upcoming camps.....
Cairngorm February Half Term Camp
This camp is a great opportunity to have more training at home in Scotland! Everyone is welcome who wants to practice ski racing more
- 16th-20th February 2015
- Training Only
- Coaches: Sean Langmuir, Ali Kuwall, Tess Pirie
Tignes March April Camp
This camp is for U16, U14 and U12 racers who have entered the British Children's Championships. This is a full racer package including food and accommodation, transport, lift passes, ski service and race support, and training sessions after racing.
- 2 weeks: 22nd - 28th March and 29th March - 4th of April 2015
- Residential option and Non residential option available
- Residential option first week £1100.00, Residential option second week £1300.00
- Training only option £400 per week for outliers
- Payment due 6 weeks before camp start date
- Coaches: Sean Langmuir, Ali Kuwall, Dave McIntosh, Tessa Pirie
Cairngorm / LECHT April Camp
Quality training opportunity on home turf, depending where the best conditions are. Last year this camp was a huge success, bringing athletes together from all over Scotland, from all different ski clubs to learn and have fun together.
- 7th - 11th April 2015
- Training Only
- Price £150.00
- Coaches: Sean Langmuir, TBA
Hintertux APRIL CAmp
To take advantage of the Easter Holidays and offer maximum on snow training. Build up consisitency and quality of performance during this camp. This camp is a good alternative to expensive training camps in the hot summer months where the time on snow is more limited.
- 6th - 12th April and 12th - 19th April 2015
- Price £850 per week for full residential
- Coaches Sean Langmuir and Ali Kuwall
Hamburg september CAMP
Indoor SL Training at the longest steepest slope in Europe. Squeezing in over a 120 SL runs through gates in 4 days this is a solid technical work camp.
- 24th - 27th of September 2015 (Highland Council inservice days)
- Full residential camp including lift passes, all food, transfers to/from airport to ski slope
- Price £500.00
- Coaches: Sean Langmuir, Ali Kuwall
hintertux october camp
Hintertux is the best place to train during the October holidays. Last year we had over 100 kids attend over 3 weeks.
- 10th - 16th October, 17th - 23rd October, and 24th - 30th October 2015
- Full residential camp - lift passes, food and accommodation, training, fitness
- £850 per week, £200 deposit required to secure your place, balance due 6 weeks prior to camp
- Not included in the price: lunches (about £6 per day), transfers and flights