Our Landgraaf indoor camp is an intense SL camp. You don't need to worry about the weather or the snow conditions, you just get concentrated training, packing in up to 20 runs a session on a super hard snow base. Skiing 2 sessions a day, in courses up to 35 gates long. This camp is aimed at U16s, U14s and U12s.
There is a lot of experience in the coaching team for this camp in Jamie McWilliam and Rob Bullen. Both Jamie and Rob are at the top of their game and currently coach the best young talent in the country.
dates and Prices
13 - 16 September 2018
£750 for 3 nights accommodation and 7 sessions of training. Price includes coaching, lift passes, food and accommodation, transfers to/from airport to Snowdome on group flights.
Focus of the Camp
Making technical changes in Slalom. A huge amount of repetition, using timing, and video this camp will give athletes essential feedback on their performance in relation to their previous runs and their peers. The importance of good ski tuning becomes paramount on a camp like this. Off snow the focus will be equally divided between fitness and stretching, tuning skis, and rest and recovery. It is a full schedule and athletes need to be focused, healthy and motivated to get the most benefit out of this ski camp.
Snowworld Landgraaf Holland. Our hotel is in the snow dome complex.
- Thursday arrival followed by lunch and the first ski session
- Friday morning session and afternoon session followed by fitness, ski tuning and homework session
- Saturday morning session and afternoon session followed by fitness, ski tuning and homework session
- Sunday morning session, lunch, afternoon session then departure to the airport
Equipment Check list
- Slalom skis
- Ski boots
- Slalom protection, back protector
- Helmet, gloves, poles, goggles
- Track suit
- Fitness shoes and clothing
- Warm jacket
- Racing top
- Note pad and pen
- Water bottle, healthy snacks
- Ski tuning kit
- pocket money for travel days, snacks and drinks at the airport, and extra activities
Emergency medical insurance is required, specifically you need to be covered for ski racing. We recommend cancelation insurance, because if you have to cancel your booking due to any reason within 4 weeks of the camp start date, you will not receive a refund from ATC.
Booking - step by step
- Pay for the camp in full or pay deposit http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/projects/
- Fill out the booking form
- Book flights https://www.easyjet.com/en/ call us to make sure camp is confirmed
- Read and sign ATC Athlete Code of Conduct http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/read-me-1/
- Ensure all equipment is ready and in good condition – call your coach if you need help
- Read your last ATC coaches report, and bring it with you
- Make sure your passport and insurance are up to date
Upcoming ATC Camps
- October Camp
- To book on go to http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/projects/