If the conditions are right, there is no better place to train then at home in the Cairngorms! Due to the unpredictable Scottish weather conditions, there will be off snow training activities and multi sports if the mountain is closed.
This camp is targeted at skiiers who can already ski the whole mountain independently.
cairngorm camp dates
9 - 13 April 2018 This camp is confirmed!
Focus of the Camp
Improving young racer's core skills through activities that involve good balance, coordination and timing. The aims and values of this 5 day camp are: fun, skill improvement, and getting faster through the gates! Dual SL race, timing equipment, team challenges, and individually coaching you to shave off the seconds.
Meet at 8:45 first day, meet and greet, safety briefing, camp goals and the plan for the week. The plan for the rest of the week:
- 9 am meet at the mountain railway ready to go with your lift pass
- 9 - 11:30 morning training session
- Lunch at the SSC hut, bring a packed lunch and water bottle. Parent volunteers often cook sausage rolls and hot chocolates for £1
- 12:30 - 3 pm afternoon training session
A parent or designated guardian with transport must be present on the hill in case of an emergency.
Ian Linklater 07970816209
Rosie Latto 07584061802
Sean Langmuir 07940017548 firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment Check list
- Slalom and GS skis
- Ski boots
- Helmet, Gloves, Goggles, poles
- Back protector, SL protection
- Fitness shoes and clothing
- Warm jacket
- Racing top
- Note pad and pen
- Back pack with water bottle, lunch, healthy snacks
- Training only £200 for 5 days
Note: There is no part week price offered as we have committed to coaches for the whole week. Price does not include lift pass and lunch.
Please make sure you have insurance that covers ski racing in Scotland. If you are a member of a ski racing club in Scotland, you will be covered. You can join our ATC ski club if you are not yet a member of a club.
Booking - step by step
- Pay for the camp in full
- Fill out the booking form
- Read and sign ATC Athlete Code of Conduct http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/read-me-1/
Upcoming ATC Camps
- August Hamburg Indoor Slalom Camp
- September Hamburg Indoor Slalom Camp
- October Camp
- To book on go to http://www.alpinetrainingcentre.com/projects/